BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, November 11, 2010

GOSSIP GIRL PART I


Wake up this morning, my mood is not there already. My stomach feels hungry, a rainy day that made me feel cold, my body felt tired almost all the negative feelings are with me today. But suddenly there was a new gossip I've been received that would make me mad! Incidentally, period I came in today, of course, my emotions become unstable ! But there are also rumors that make me interested, I gossiping with friends.


The first rumor that I received this morning is about my ex-boyfriend who I really hate! He had a breakup with his girlfriend and blames me for that incident, stupid ex-boyfriend right? His girlfriend being jealous, these are all caused by an accidental meeting between me and my ex-boyfriend at the mall yesterday! But we're just looking to one another only, no greeting at all. I do not even treat my ex-boyfriend,  looking at his face just made me feel disgusted!!


The second rumor is all about my good friend, Mell, Suri, and Bella. Mell has moved to Johor, while Suri already  breakup with his partner and Bella are in ! Very funny isn't! Such things that they want to swizzle early in the morning. 


That's it for today's gossip! Until we meet again in the latest gossip and more sensational! Improve performance and reduce controversy!!

XOXO !!

0 comments: