BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, August 16, 2010

INTRODUCTION

Hii. Here goes, nothing special about me ! Just a simple person. I'm Kareena Aleeya Binti Kamarulzaman a.k.a Reena. I'm 19 years old, yeah I know I'm getting old ! Turn a year older every 21st September since 1991 ! Ex-student SMK CONVENT, Ipoh. I love art so much but I'm not a graphic designer ! I'm fussy, obstinate, scary, haish a bit shy with new peeps. Love to eat : " Muncit Girl " ! Treat me ok !! Love shopping. Ha, guys out there, if u wanna date with me make sure ur pocket is full ! Joke ok ? I'm not money-minded. Love listening to music, love editing PHOTOSHOP too ! My hobby when I'm free, love taking picture too !! I love to laugh dunno why,  I'm not crazy yea ? Happy go lucky, well I'm just a NORMAL PERSON and NOT perfect, nobody perfect la ngek ! ] Even u are not perfect either so don't judge people ! I'm just being me !