BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

RAINBOW

Hi there !  Welcome to my online diary, my first time actually wrote and publish online ! Extremely excited now to share my thought, my stories with all of you guys out there. Okey, I start my diary with my past, cerita lamalah  kiranya nie! Sangat sedih ah cerita lama saya, but the truth is that what actually happen to my life before was a nightmare! Aiyoo , ok here goes start from when I still in high school student, masa mudalah nie! Time itu I still remember yang I baru saja masuk Form 3, I  sudah fall in love with this guy called as Suhaimi, extremely salty person and single. When I first time meet him, dunia bagai saya yang punya. I keep remember him every moment and second, didalam lamunan cintalah kononnya nie, but I salah because he already taken, jadinya frust menonggeng saja even do he say he like me! After that horrible nightmare someone called as Naim came to my life, ingat penyelamatlah nie, but still the same, a liar !! He just make fun of me saja, what a bullshit kan? After that I stop falling in love, give up konon! But masuk saja Form 5, love concer me once again, oh NO!! A man that cute and totally handsome named Yusri propose me in front of my friend  : Tasha, Dira + Nina, menjadi saksiku  semasa kejadian berlaku! He said to me he like me because I'm sweet like a candy but actually he like me because he is lonely je! Die baru lepas break up with her girlfriend yang totally hot stuff and sexy! Poor me, I dijadikan sebagai alat untuk lepas rindu je. Sepanjang perhubungan tu, I di anggap sebagai bekas girlfriend dia bukan as myself yang sebenarnya! 4 month after that dia berbaik semula with her girlfriend and he dump me! You know what yusri? You hurting me a lot!! Rasa macam ditembak saja lepas itu ditinggalkan dengan alasan I nie tak sama dan tak boleh jadi sidia!! Why people do like because of my look? Not because of myself, inner of me? After what happen to me, I realize that look doesn't important at all  but feeling that sincerely are the most important! Well all that already happen to me, and become part of my previous history and now I already wake up from that nightmare by a person, new friend who also had experience like me but tak seteruk I kena. I need to moved on no matter what and that why I call named my blog as Over the Rainbow, Rainbow mean color of my life, cerah, pudar, gelap and etc! Up and down of me in this world! So that my past love story, teruk bukan? Whoaa, well nobody PERFECT kan? So do I, look tak menjamin apa-apa pun in love! Kalau ada rupa perangai tak baik tak guna pun. Well that all for now, keep reading and updated with me because lot's of thing I would like to share with all and do comment if u are interested on my stories ok? Saya suka di komen, see u in my next post!

1 comments:

amal espraza said...

wah ramainya..
kesian..perempuan selalu jadi mangsa
lelaki selalu jadi pemangsa
tp semuanya perjalanan untuk mencari yang kekal
i like dis post
(: