BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, November 25, 2010

BECOMING A FASHION DESIGNER

Becoming a fashion designer, has always been my biggest dream. I use to make my own clothing. I can put anything together and make it look really good. I love to shop an put together my own style. And I always wanted to give someone a makeover. When I was little, I mean like 3, I would sit around and draw girls all the time. Then I advanced to clothes. In 6th grade my parent bought a sewing machine for me and I used it to make things all the time. Then it kind of left my life as I entered high school. But recently I discovered how clothes have always been an important part of my life (not in a stuck-up way) but like as symbols, and how much I enjoy shopping, and doing crafty things!! I’m not planning on being a big time designer right now, but I want to get back into the habit of being crafty and making my own stuff again! 

My sketches

0 comments: