BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, November 25, 2010

CANDICE SWANEPOEL


I know I don’t have to tell you that she is one hell of a hottie, so when I found a buttload of pictures of her in various bikinis I had to share them with my loyal readers. I’m assuming that these are for some sort of swimsuit line, what else would they be for, but I’m using them to highlight one of the hottest women on the planet right now. she’s perfect. I was going to say I want to mount her on my wall like a trophy, but really I’d just like to mount her. Like most of you, I love supermodels, they’re just so perfect, and I especially love supermodels when they’re running around on the beach in little bikinis like God intended them to. Here’s my latest favorite she shaking her adorable little money maker in a hot pink bikini. I want to butter that thing up and have it for breakfast it’s so tasty looking. Too bad I’m on a gluten free diet. Get it? Ass muscles are called glutes. Anyone? Just shut up and enjoy the show.







0 comments: