BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, November 14, 2010

GOSSIP GIRL PART II


My friend is a gossip. Should I dump her? Dilemmas!


The longer I live, the more types of people I met. Various types. This time I want to talk about friend, bad damn asshole girl friends! There are many types of friends. But how many people in this world who do understand the true meaning of friends? If you ask me, I thins it might be not even reach until 20% of people out there who understand the meaning of true friends! Probably more than 80% of people out there who have yet to understand. Sometimes, i do ask myself. Why should we be friends? The answer is quite simple, because we need each others. But is really we need each other or use each others? What do you thinks? Enough! I was amused to hear my friend saying that " You is the best, I love you ", but in the reality is when she turning back she will say " You is bullshit ". Like or not, that was the reality happen to me just now!



 


0 comments: