BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, November 12, 2010

HOUSE OF BUNNY


"Good looking people turn me off. Myself included."


"I feel my best when I'm happy"


Life is like a box of chocolates - a cheap, thoughtless, perfunctory gift that no one ever asks for, un-returnable because all you get back is another box of chocolates.  So, you're stuck with mostly undefinable whipped mint crap, mindlessly wolfed down when there's nothing else to eat while you're watching the game.  Sure, once is a while you get a peanut butter cup or an English toffee but it's gone too fast and the taste is fleeting.  In the end, you are left with nothing but broken bits filled with hardened jelly and teeth-shattering nuts, which, if you are desperate enough to eat, leaves nothing but an empty box of useless brown paper.

" Life is what we make it, always has been, always will be. "
My formula for living is quite simple.  I get up in the morning and I go to bed at night.  In between, I occupy myself as best I can.


Don't think of retiring from the world until the world will be sorry that you retire.  I hate a fellow whom pride or cowardice or laziness drive into a corner, and who does nothing when he/she is there but sit and growl.  Let him/her come out as I do, and bark. Eating, loving, singing and digesting are, in truth, the four acts of the comic opera known as life, and they pass like bubbles of a bottle of champagne.  Whoever lets' them break without having enjoyed them is a complete fool. Look, I don't want to wax philosophic, but I will say that if you're alive you've got to flap your arms and legs, you've got to jump around a lot, for life is the very opposite of death, and therefore you must at very least think noisy and colorfully, or you're not alive.

Unbeing dead isn't being alive.



0 comments: